Huzzah!

Our 306 issue is resolved! My amazing partner changed a bit of our code based on what the professor changed, and lo! it works. Well, it no longer gives us the same error. Now it just fails a test. So we aren’t done yet! Also, we have to make test cases for our copy on write fork.

And since I spent my time on 306 today, I couldn’t work on 390 that much. I did finish implementing the splitting and the counting, but I haven’t finished the training application and I haven’t tested the latest changes yet.

Tomorrow: 305 studying, oh no! Maybe some 390 to offset databases.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s