Tuesday

Working on 306 today was pretty much a bust. Pulled the new code that the professor gave us, resolved all the merge conflicts, and made sure it didn’t break the code we already had, but we still can’t figure out where our third page fault is coming from.

As for 390, I spent so much time on 306 that I didn’t have much time for it. I read the assignment and it looks interesting. It’s implementing part-of-speech tagging. I worked on it a little bit, finished the little console command parser thingy and started on the training application by reading in the training file and dividing all the word/tag pairs up.

Up next tomorrow: See how much more 390 I can do, then maybe also switch to the 305 project for a bit.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s